Tuesday 8 September 2020

YOU

 A sight that captures my entity

you are the happiness that drives me there

 As i stand in the shore i had longed To be..

you are the waves frequently hitting my toe 

Making me feel my Presence,

That right moment,

You are the charm that brightens my eyes.

Making me Sense the beauty of being happily alive...


As i breathe in deep,

proudly standing amidst the greenery 

You are the air that goes into my cell,

turbulent yet steady as it comes to me.

Thousands of miles as i walk through, 

the aches and sore, distressing my foot

You are the sun that warms my soul, 

melting all the pains, icing in stitches.

To all my hungers and craves, 

you are the toppings that gives me chill

Full moon to the darkest of my nights, 

you stand right there,

Making me Sense the beauty of being happily alive...

0 comments:

Post a Comment