Sunday 19 August 2012

together.. we two

I see my world getting high when you look at me
With those wonderful eyes that glows as when sun is over the sea
Every music finds its rhythm
When u get more closer

your breaths are the favorite music that i have ever heard

you try to catch me and i want to be catched
Baby i am not running away
I am wishing you to force me to make me into your arms
Running and hiding when we play with the stuffs
I want you to see me behind the door and grab me to take me into your world

It feels like the moment has stopped
When i touch your lips 
And its raining coz we've poured our every feelings
and If i am wrong why does it rain when we are together
 till you are here, there is no single storm that i need to fear
your silence are my drugs and your words are the same
your touch has been my necessity, 
I need them every morning and days
Every morning and evening as the sun hides 
I want to hide back to you wishing you every morning and good nights
I want our times with us,
be no part of this fake world
Kissing you every day lying on your arms
I dont wanna return 
I dont wanna return!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment