Sunday 21 September 2014

memories

Love for you that overflew in my heart years ago
Till today its spilled all over me
Gradually been clotting all my feelings inside these core
Compelling me to live with the  truth that "you and i" means no 'us' anymore

I am done with thousands of ways to melt down this stony truth
Sometimes i push myself ignoring the past that intends me to pull
And at times i chose those feelings to burn them down
My whole gets burnt but feelings,they keep roaming around

I cant bear,no more,wish i could let it flush away
but stupid memories are something that just don't leave my way
Even trying to heal don't seem to make it alright
As if its something i have to take along to move on with my life

Your memories are boon to me that knocks my heart everyday

Living with it makes my every moment while leaving it takes my breathe away..

0 comments:

Post a Comment