Wednesday 8 October 2014

Last winter

The path i was heading, stepping those dry fallen leaves
I had warbled inside with whole lot of thoughts within
Life had transformed from being a kid to where i was
hadn't cost much, just a few summers and a few winters had passed


I could feel it was coming, I'd seen those leaves moving to and fro Today, Underneath a blanket i am constantly starring the same out of my window Falling leaves and a blowing wind,nature was calling it since days That winter spoke out loud, nevertheless, it had clear language

Having been blown by that winter on that freezing day
That had altered my wishes i carried in a naive way
It was then i got so many moments that i can still visualize
My ones, my near ones in front of my eyes had lost their lives

Along with those naked trees in winter, still and cold,i had stood up there only
with an empty mind, eyes got stucked at a point, there was nothing i could see
I was being paralyzed with what i was going through
Neither could be reversed nor avoided since it was something that nobody knew

In a lump of fire,all of me got burnt only i am the one left
No reasons, no questions,Whatever happened was termed accident
It is me who need to take it to the core, know where did the lump come from?
Having this sriked, i could no more remain paralyzed, couldn't stand still
It was then i moved forward, and i stepped those dry fallen winter leaves..

0 comments:

Post a Comment