Thursday 30 October 2014

Oath

I had said i will never fume at you
I had said i will never doubt on you
So have i done till today, never fumed nor have i doubted
Just a part of me got withered in lack of your affection,nowadays it has fallen off,the bud of your love,
in a way that will never be back until the rain wets the sun

u wont be able to pluck them again
neither will you be able to plant there anymore
It will be sealed forever, not letting you play with it,now no more
Yes,it wont make you promisee,it wont rejoice you anymore

wont let my heart beat on your name , nor in your presence i will let my stomach flicker
Part of my life i will be forgeting,
As if i never met one
as if i'd never been there,
as if i never had to,
as if i never wanted,
as if i never wished
Neither i ever dreamt..

0 comments:

Post a Comment