Wednesday 22 October 2014

A lost soul

I Dont believe a lost soul
Soul that mislaid somewhere where i could never find it
entire world i was digging just to have a glance,
just so i could be releived

it din't take much time,got it recognized
but i realize it has got far too distinct..
Same though,i dont seem to like its shadow even
You may say i am bewildered having it seen after so long

i am determined i am avoiding,this time,let me do something for my sake
I remember it had vowed never to leave and never to break
Its been enough, both the wait and the love
The same time its been over, the same wait and the same love

gazing through my curtain many times,though never felt to face
Now with no fear he is right here and expect a heart full of welcoming grace..

0 comments:

Post a Comment