Saturday 14 February 2015

You are my valentine






Whole of the memories that thumps in the wall of my heart
That generates pictures of our togetherness
Since the very first day when you came over, 
Till today, on this auspicious day of our love

Feeling of emergence of joy when you crossed my way 
Do you remember love? 
The only happiness was smiling at each other,
That would make our several days
Roses showered over me every time our senses encountered 
Even the moments we couldn’t express were beautiful
That still gives me butterfly, each time I remember

Pleasant surprises you gave by suddenly showing up 
Those every little things that mattered was way too enough
To grow this feeling in both of us, bringing us where we are today
Do you remember love?
The first time you uttered love to me 
And that is the sweetest thing that you ever said

Day by day as every feeling is getting sharper  
Whole of me want you to my worst as well as my best  
My eternal love overpowering my heart,
Senses a delight to call you mine 
Let me shout out loud today
“You are my valentine”
“You are my valentine”

0 comments:

Post a Comment