Sunday 8 February 2015

overcoming myself


I don’t know where shall I start
My esteemed heart has been out of path
In the celebration of freedom, 
I have gone insane out of complete glee
For I have conquered myself from the lattice thoughts
That weariness through which I went
Those creepy flashes, I tried harder to avoid.

I am a queen, red carpet awaits me 
Welcoming my grace, adoring my beauty
My triumph runs through every footstep that I take
All my ruthless memories turning their faces away
Here I come, with a pride within me 
My joy overtakes my every little sufferings 
I don’t pursue them; they are no more in me,  
Not my ambiances, not my priorities

Shall I give a glance to where I was? 
From between a crowd of my delight, a question wanders
It’s none other but the same heart that suffered 
What if I glance and quickly get back?
I know this happened a lot of times when I could get over
A determination in me gathers all my delights 
Overturning the thought right then, and then I proceed
This time its forever
No more looking back
No more vibes 
No further sentiments
Towards only there, where it feels right
Where I get covered with delights
And this time its forever
The determination, the victory
My love for self and the Certainties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment