Wednesday 15 July 2015

into her

Every time I catch her beauty, it intensifies me 
I get deepened on her glare, hazing my reality
Enough to forget to swoop up her memory 
I forget myself too; I forget the world I am in
And she takes me somewhere, far in the island of her love
Not only her glimpses do, every single memory does

The lines on her lips that fades when she smiles
I wonder how the eyes glorify
And the beauty it has, the beauty she has
It makes me insane wondering how beautiful they have been 
And how high they make me feel as she passes by
The colors those dark bloody ones
That’s been adding much more into it
Taking my breath away
Stealing myself from me as a whole
Making me harder to take it anymore

















An intense desire drives me crazy
Desire to keep my lips on hers
To feel the softness and a sensation so cold 
I am lost in her, totally vanished
Vanished in my own desire that I don’t want to wake up
Dont want to waste a single moment to get into her
To see myself in her
The only thing that fails to stabilize me 
The urge to be with her is what it is
Kiss her gently and lead a way up to her soul 
And be right there, wishing I could never return anymore
As long as I can sense myself being alive
I have an urge to dissolve into her 
Mixing up so finely that no outer world can see us
Intensifying my love for her
Deepening its depth  
Submerge there forever
Yes, I want to dive into it
into that ocean, f
ar and too deep..


0 comments:

Post a Comment