Tuesday 21 July 2015

the FEELS



I feel so intense being one to be here
Being resolved, being thrown away
And being accused of delusion  
And I feel like I am losing everything 
Everything I had, everything I arranged to make myself
This is fading away, far away

I am shuddering in this frosty cold 
Thunders don’t let me be secure 
My foundations are trembling 
I am losing my wings
They have been so wet since long 
But this rain doesn’t seem to stop 
At least I could stand to walk away into the despair
Where is it taking me??
I sense myself being chaotic 
This isn’t the usual rain 
Hard like hails, its falling on my head
Tired of saving myself from these all
My hands have been bleeding 
They are frozen already 
I need sunshine to dry me up
Dry my muddled red eye 
Free my muddled heart
Join my scattered feathers 
And amass all to create myself again

It might be easy to explore the bewildered happiness,
But the trance that stays but doesn’t please 
It makes you a corpse
A living coarse 
With everything you need but all dead from within 
I am tired of dying indoors 
Living as an abrasion 
I would better lacerate and get lost 
I better get lost indeed than to sense this feel 





0 comments:

Post a Comment