Sunday 21 December 2014

Forced prostitution, Lets set it free!!

Under the clear blue sky i held my head up
Up to see those creatures flying there
Flattering their wings in search of what they need
I see them keenly, making me feel for a while that they are me

Because i know, within those dark scary room i cant held my head up to see
In front of those money masters whose pleasure i need to be
Yes, i need to make them satisfy, killing myself inside
So, i stare at them , their parallel wings

How freely they fly,
they can move anywhere, wherever they want to be
So i stare at them, Until my eyes hurt
Until they reach that horizon, Until they cross the ball of fire
Leaving my eyes to dark again
Leaving my soul to get scared again

Leaving my body to be played again
I am limited, limited within these bars


I know the way to get out, even i have the keys to be out
But i don't want to open them
I know most of the ones like me who got off,
opened the keys to get to the stars


May be they are happy now But i don't want that happiness

I want to know how its like to be set free
How its like to run without someone chasing you

How its like to be wished for your soul

without your body being forced to get close
my soul in this open air, feeling its presence
my heart getting wider in this brightness

i have burnt my desires, Coated the ashes all over my body,
this is the joy of freedom, i cant resist myself ,
i need to go celebrate But where do i go?
Wings are taking me getting  faster with its blow

But this joy is taking me nowhere
I get hit by the hard rain to be back to the same dark room again
To get rusted there, my desires filling my soul again
Feelings and hopes of setting me free is haunting me every night
Yet i don't want to be a star ,i fear if i be one without getting to see the real world,
Oh, my bad, i wish to be the star, i wish i was the one on the ground ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment