Wednesday 31 December 2014

Me, the farthest star

Running with a heavy heart,
yet on the same place i land , struggled to find millions of ideas
that would take me a few more yard,
whole lot of tries wasted as it always did
At last i ended up landing on the same place again
My efforts deviating me , leaving me in vain
I thus chose to stay lame ,
no further deeds favoring me to begin
Apart from the idea that takes me nowhere in the end
Each trial being a lost ring in the big ocean
I neither find its end nor it's beginning
I could never put it on to move towards tomorrow 
neither could leave it to be like how i am today
Silently i obeyed life, following its every steps
That taught me the only lesson i previously could have guessed
when you start giving something to someone whoever it is
There arrises no questions on your purity, are you even taking?
World is going on, none of them demand my presence
i could never make place for myself, every try that led me go insane
Every single star i see,
I see them fight to shine as brighter as they can be
Very few they fall off being a wish
Few they chose to stay far and don't even get noticed.…


0 comments:

Post a Comment