Saturday 20 December 2014

Only if she understood

She, being a magician to me,
whole days and nights 
Encirling her shadows, roaming around i be
She just want me go, but i have been into her magic
Its real hard trying to get farther, how i wish she understands it

Instantly getting close when i feel she wants me near, 
Throws me away when i wish to get dragged towards her 
I have been a unwanted piece of paper
Though sometimes i peep out of a bin 
In a hope she sees me , unfolds my heart
Stretches and goes through it to fix the piece
Even if she doesnt, i just want to let her know, 
I have been into her magic,she should stop it to let me go

When i free my soul,she hides
And there are times when she occupies, 
Its no strange for me,
Coz, in one way or the other everytime, there she is
Deep down even though i know she has never been


















In a single look, u think she looks at me?
No, she takes me in, i am dragged into her place
Keeps me in there until she looks away what if I could do so?
I would just be looking at her  my entire life would have no break
Looking away would feel no better then

Life would never demand more,not a single thing would require replacements
Nothing that distracts me would make sense
it just has a moon , I would be no jealous of this earth
I mean,seriously, it would be a greatest boon having her

But only if she understood, its hard being tucked in these two
Either she should feel me back like how i am doing
Or else about her magic that i have been into
If she doesn't feel me, i just want to let her know,
I have been into her magic,she should simply stop it to let me go.…

0 comments:

Post a Comment