Sunday 11 January 2015

I have a dream

I have a dream to feel at the end that Yes, i have been the one i had ever wanted to be
A dream to sense the truth of life
Such truth that has no added bitterness and no fakes and lies
I have a dream to assemble all the scattered clouds
Bring it together to rain , to clear up the entire sky
So the rising sun can rise with hope and set being free
The next day it gets even higher to let the earth see
I have a dream to keep pushing my soul
Push it till i overcome my desire
till death apart me from my whole
I have a dream to make my life worth living
And when i look back, i can smile at today without regretting
I have a dream to see this world with an eyes that not every one can afford
The eye of a feeling, the eye of perception and the eye that self conquers

0 comments:

Post a Comment