Wednesday 19 October 2011

last moment struggle..

a firmer dream i carried when life taught me what it is
that was the time it honored my soul with the wings
heaps of laughter and satisfaction i went through
until i realized life was hazing me, to my insatiable needs..
it was my insanity for i delayed to visualize
poor me i knew not, i was cheated in front of my eyes

flabby arguments for what life insisted me
never turning what i deserved to what i genuinely wanted  to be..

i asked life a bed full of roses
it granted me along with the thrones
i wanted to pick out all one by one
left my hands in pain,the scars and the wound

snatched my wings, i tried hard to keep it safe
scratches and marks still i can feel it the same
with an effete body i forged the same dream
hollow inside i crawled on willing everything to end

i was delirious with joy till the fact was obscure
lately a realization being struck ed , not only me but the matter of the world
scrambles the breathe each second as a scrap
if trying to take away liveliness is something life has to
then for the sake of my dreams, a last moment struggle is what i am meant to...







0 comments:

Post a Comment