Wednesday 19 October 2011

memory, a solace..

i keep on searching a sole reason
 for happiness played hide and seek with me
why i was undeserved
to myself i am tired of asking !
but no one replies, nothing in me it says
my heart my soul, has stopped taking to me, taking to myself..

but i know, there were some days
someday it was flourished
i then had my eyes full of glories
i could see my lips stretched those days
i could feel my beats harder those days
and my eyes glistened with shyness whenever i had a look
and a bliss in me, as if i was out of this place,
out of this whole world
and me, the amazing one..
yes, the strange feelings i bore
the feelings of love
and to strange world i went
the world of love

but memories have been just a solace now
your absence darkens me, solitude my soul
counting those stars at sky pale blue
i can feel it equal to the pains i am going through

was it because i shouldn't have waved my thoughts
or is it coz, i shouldn't have dreamt at all
really its hard enough to see my desires departing away
to watch them vanishing right from my way
i am totally devastated , i here die each and every second
but the feel of your presence within me
lazes me again and again
makes me alive still,
the keen reason i be here
your memories and my feelings makes my existence fresh forever !!







0 comments:

Post a Comment