Tuesday 18 October 2011

my longing..

 Unconscious massive voice frequently hitting my head
For the reasons they were yet unknown...
I could clearly hear the whack of my heart
Still in silence I coated some grace around...
Gloomy soul that could never desire on it's own
Was guided by life somewhere to the misery path...
Unknown even of where it would lead
Back to darkness or destiny ahead...
Ship of my delight that sunk a long Ago
Infront of my eyes while I laid on beach...
Limiting within my lips fake joy I had to agree with
N that too frequently staying out of reach...
Fate seeming smacked with sad and sentiments
How cold here be jazz at heart??
Me the soloist at the end of the play after the crew take off and indivisuals apart...
Relying on the moves of almighty i am passive all my way
effort pays off no more, i am dragged whereever the waves let...
Tears have dried up unable to soothe my heart
Dreaming hard for soulder to cry,its harder sobbing all night before the days start....
Thanking her all the day for this mystical way
I creep by myself willing to develop apace...
For the eruption of my longed for happiness
Heart to be sparky and forever grace coated....

0 comments:

Post a Comment