Tuesday 18 October 2011

a new ray,a new day, a new year, a new fear,a new feel and a new start.. it was jan 1,2011





i could see those drops escaping by seepage

around those weeds that laid on cold
a surreal feel inside me, the lips getting curve
with no special reason, i warbled within the heart !


i saw me being enlightened touched by the warmth of welcome
i then realized i was trying hard, harder to make my dreams shun

i have packed up with clusters of hope and wish
leaving all the worse nothing i am carrying with
i am here standing, waving bye to these days
i am heading on,heading on
beholding the lights with colored rays !!

i cant hold on with the same ways anymore
freakish to even memorize
blurry thoughts cover my soul
tears wet up my eyes

a massive wave against me
that was hard to confront
yet i have faith in me,that silently whispers
making knock on my door
trying to boost me up!

frequently helding my head high it says.. "you are destined "

"yes, i do" i reply with in me, hoping to conquer the waves against me !

being beaten by that heavy rain,
those pains i bear
i never knew gaining support was that hard
the more near i came, much farther the shelter did
i have no worries coz that was what my fate carried

but now,
to feel the gentle shower of success,
i am forgetting the rain
the wounds that it made
the scratches that is still in pain
the one that blew me apart
wetted my soul even wetted my heart !!

so here i start preparing for the new
voices inside me, the rhythm and the blues
i am here standing, waving bye to these days
i am heading on,i am heading on
beholding the lights with colored rays !!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment