Sunday 18 December 2011

Don't accept..


          My perfect life is now gone
    its only in memories            
was happy with my family
but you ruined it already !
I could be alone or be with others
but a single moment without you is impossible..
After you joined me couldn't think of others
though i get the full pleasure,
My prestige is lost...

Friends suggested and i couldn't deny
now i wanna ask, What i got and Why ?
time has flown couldn't catch it before
I can only regret on ignoring family's support

I am alone in this whole world inspite of everyone being here
There are many like me, but with no use and i don't care
 How can i leave you beyond my thought
Absence of you makes me lost
want to regain my pure life
and will never accept you, cause it was i
its real hard now trying to be like other
poor me, i can only suggest
Don't involve in drugs and enjoy the life further forever..

0 comments:

Post a Comment