Sunday 11 December 2011

Let me live the moment




I dont want to close my eyes 
Even though its dark 
I want to at least feel the moment
Somwhere i might sense the spark
Together the cleanse heart and the wisdom
Will light my eyes, set them to the ocean
The pores will let the sparks in

And even if surfacely i close my eyes, 

things will be clearly seen

The moment to cherish i dont want to miss them
I know my life is a misery, i wont be gaining it back again
So let my soul be free, let my worse die
Let my dreams touch that sky, let it fly high
I want to set apart my fear widely open my eyes
Moment may be darkest, even then
I will wait for my sense to rise and shine
So don't insist me to close my eyes
Let me sense the spark
I want to feel the moment
Somewhere i might catch up the point
To gain the perspective again
let me breathe the coolest air,
let me in
Darkest hour can be polished on 
But its what is being intense
Letting the lives waste
stabs and the hiding back 
Crawing With our closed eyes
following the death,
the falls unaware of the times
We will to win the freaking race of our lives
I don't want to fear the death
As i will have lived to the fullest
So let my soul be free, let my worse die
Let my freedom touch that sky, let it fly high
Even though its dark let me go in
Looking at those preety sparks
Let me live the moment
     Let me live the moment....


0 comments:

Post a Comment