Monday 5 December 2011

Love going through me...




With the anxious heart i wondered
but only you were the one i found
as your scene touches my mind
love going through me
with a grace i am bound
life feels so awesome
quite wonderful i've started  to be
enjoyment of living my life
nowadays i have seen in me..

your presence in my life has made me smile
more than i ever used to
made me feel so secure
more than i ever used to
you and your support for me when i see
makes me feel so nice and so especial to be me !

walking along you
your hands when i hold
i get the pleasure of being
here in this world..
i am dragged in silence
eyes snaps you
with the ever feeling
the moment to be with you..

your talk in my mind roaming everynight
it misses your warm presence
each and everytime
looking up above sky
the stars and the moon
wishing you by my side
i keep wondering all alone .. !!

to be together forever is what i pray for
the distance is letting both of us to suffer
being with you, lonely me, i feel completed
as your presence in my life has lightened my days...

yes coz,
you have made me smile more than i ever used to
and has made me feel so special to be me
when i am in you !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment