Wednesday 23 November 2011

My motherland is being corroded..


The second of her slight hope and next second of her unseen tears
I want to wipe them out, 
my motherland, my country has already have it so enough..

I shivered deep inside 
for it is being corroded along with my longing
I no more can wait for something better
When i am aware of unfare stuffs thats going

My hope is being a burning matchstick
Unable to light the candle
The pace of my hope has never exceeded 
Everytime i light a stick and in a second it mourns

The glow of her face i can see it fading day by day
I am still longing hoping to hear from someone, a miracle let us say
To bring her same glow Someone will be standing here 
Then i would no more have to agonize for my motherland,
i will no more have to fear! 

The second of her scream for her child,for their hurts
and next for her bleeding face and tored skin parts
I want to wash them out, 
my motherland, my country has already have it so enough..

So how can i wait for something better 
When i am aware of whats going on is unfair
The more I go through my love for her
i fear deep inside for my country is being corroded as i long for..
As i long for..


0 comments:

Post a Comment