Wednesday 23 November 2011

i cant make you stay..



Getting you busy over plans to pack up
Here i am with the crushing heart
still with the cracks i need to hold it on
The freezing blood in me, to make it softly run !

Weakness in me will tear up your eyes
I hardly need to smile with the lumps inside
Still i cant stop it happen, cant make you stay
coz , i realize,
The pain in you is far more than i can say !

Uncontrolled tears make their way out
whenever i feel you depart
i cant hold on to my emptiness,
I cant satisfy my heart !

Fearing so bad for the day is soon to come
Then, the days will turn out worse from the new morn
when i will realize, waking up worth no more
that goodnight kiss being the last one,
To wish me the day, you wont be around,
You wont be around !!

I will try feeling warm, strengthen my heart
 with your love inside me
But miles of distance far, its for sure
I wont be able to be..

Thousands of days without you
wont make my any-day
still i cant make it happen
I cant make you stay .. !!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment