Wednesday 2 November 2011

All alone i be..

a moment i recalled
the time i was about to fall
roses in your hands by my side
waiting for me you wer there

but the falls now i count
equal to those stars
withered roses lying by my side
with pictures in my heart

the scattered hopes and dreams
trying to collect my heart pieces
the struck in me..far from the horizon
the laughter we used to share

no more able i am ,,nothing in me
scratches in my feelings,, bleed-ed it is....

the eyes staring at which,lovely u uttered
making me smile...the promises u kept
forever to be together

now the eyes missing ur stare
tears in them it says
its really hard enough
to let tears go back their ways

worthless it is.. to shun my feels
coz,,the eyes wont let them to hide
evry single nights the dreams that they roam
making me realize..i want u by my side

these days..winds..no more blows my hairs
no stars twinkle at me...
birds evn don seem singing around me..

along wid u everything waved me byee
now noone turn their back..noone cares for me
with the torn heart..bleeded feels
all alone here i be....all alone here i be....!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment