Tuesday 8 November 2011

silly me...





the time, the place though usual 
i felt a difference within me
the lights were not changed
but the pace in me, i could clearly see..
i laid , thought for a while
in each glimpse, your face was on eyes!
the talks we had, the times we spent,
it has passed so soon,
waiting it to be back again..

unable to stop my smile, i asked myself
no one was around, though shyness covered my face
i ran away, away from me..
the fact, i couldnt lie, i knew
my silly heart was in search of you..

nothing but you were on my glimpse,
no one but you were on my beats
then i knew, you were the one surrounding me
you were the one, with whom i always be..
yes, the one i missed !
to be mine forever, the one i wished..
it was you.. it was only you !!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment