Tuesday 8 November 2011

it was not me..


i shouted and cried aloud
but no body around cared
wanted to ask for help but no one dared
Amazed, no reply i got..
made me feel like, my presence or not..
why is this? why people are so ?
thought assisting wont make their pride go..
no one is ready to hear my sound
and me ??
i could hardly view around..
Again i asked..
trembling with fear..
but, no humanity was there..
my voice reached and it was not affecting
touched forehead and it was bleeding..
i shouted and cried, moved a bit
the situation was that
if somebody would led me feed..
palms full of scratches
as if faced struggle
i wonderingly shouted more..
coz my condition was terrible..
help ! help ! i said
and i cried for lord
i was alone in that long crowded street
surrounded by blood !
hands got up
legs moving harder
people gathered there..
taking about murder,
went nearby and i saw the wound
speechless..
in a body, similar to me..
as if it was traced..
cloth upon me whitish in color
everybody mourned and i was suffered..
uncontrolled, i laid on road
passed a car upon, and no harm it showed
finally i screamed,
getting to know
it was not the people's fault
why my voice dint reach
coz it was not the complete me..
it was just my soul..
it was just my soul..

0 comments:

Post a Comment