Friday 4 November 2011

magic at back and front stage

i scream and shout a loud to warm up
as the will to win is forcefully hitting my nerves
for i have dreams within my single red drop
providing me courage serving me up
makes me stand still, because i deserve
the path i am tracing is the one we all are in search..

i wonder for i have conceived of myself more than the god
what actually it is, the world has been longing for
i am selfish for i have struggled myself to grow up
a gene in me as i am human, a living creature by nature...

i wonder even more seeing people follow deity
haven't often seen them confiding truth that's existing
we know the mystery behind, every buds have self sown
we reside on the same nature that has provided us with everything we have own

i have seen people fight for some more days to live
run from death and hide
a reality apart  from the webbed thoughts
i am forced to abide..

a magic behind the stage and world is giving a applause
his conjuration we accept, weakening the hopes we have bind up
fighting within mind, a conspiracy for the trick on the stage
a realization being lacked, divine thoughts have sniffled our head

if i am asked to chose, i would prefer the front door
i don't wish to trick the world when eyes be close
coz i have seen the reality, i better face the conspiration
for i have tangible dream to magically perceive the situation
willing to satisfy hearts when the eyes be open
i dream of winning this world, within the reality and among the real ones.... !!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment