Tuesday 8 November 2011

want my childhood back !!

moment of those days, a part of mine
is really precious and now its far behind
no piles of deeds and no blurry thoughts
freely lie on lap, enjoy cheating a lot !
beyond the discipline but truth was ever
me the future star, was knowing life, the better

wanted to be aged and everything to hold,
importance of that moment, then who had known ?
dolls and buckets, teddies were my friends
time could have stopped but had to follow its trend...
singing and dancing, my hobbies they used to be
heart gets behold , the turning pages of life when i see..

now miss those days and wish to go back,
to regain and collect all the enjoyments i lack
want the lost part of me, my laughter and naughty needs,
if possible then, i again want to be a kid,
i want to be a kid !!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment