Sunday 18 December 2011

Who i am when i am me..


Looking at me obviously you learn
to be glad, to cheer and fun
I am stretching, Yes , Broadening my lips
But...
But no one can see the breakage on it
the burns..It pains.. it really does !!!

i may be the rising sun
But through clouds i suffer..

Looking at me obviously you feel
to fly high and the patches to heal
yes, i am still open, still, i decor all
my heart gets wider too
But...
But no one can peel me, to see the way i am going through
the scratches,it pains.. it really does !!!

I may be the garden rose
But through thrones i suffer...

So don't feel for me, Don't have faith
you might have seen my lights and praised
But you have never seen my eyes pouring
have never felt my heart paining ...
And yes, you have never seen me dying
day by day with a stony heart
I am taking a salty shower
Waiting for my day,
for the day of my anguish to heal
And the last day of my anguish
will be the day of my end..
        it will be the day of my end ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment